TweetWallFX is an application developed in JavaFX 2 in order to create a “tweet-wall”. Currently the application provides functionalities like:
- Create a wall for given hashtags and display some statistics (like the number of tweets generated by hour)
- The possibility to create walls by drag’n’dropping a file, containing the hashtags to look for, from your desktop to the search field
- Open a link in a tweet by drag’n’dropping it to a browser
- Display the worldwide trends and start a wall by clicking on them
- Create a playlist while the app is running
The application is still under development but some articles have already been published on my blog.